Plus, gains transparency into important claims information.
Bearcat Storage prioritizes the protection of tenant belongings in its eight facilities across Ohio, Kentucky, and Georgia.
Prior to partnering with SafeLease, Bearcat worked with a tenant insurance provider. After a grueling 18-month setup and investment in store manager licensing, the insurance program failed to yield meaningful enrollment. Bearcat was dissatisfied with claims visibility which compounded tenant frustrations.
President of Bearcat Storage Robert Krumdieck andOperations Manager Jim Stinnett championed the switchfrom their previous insurance provider to SafeLease Tenant Protection for a few key reasons:
• SafeLease Tenant Protection does not require that the store operators be licensed
• Programs are designed to maximize tenant enrollment and revenue
• Setup can be accomplished in less than one week
• Claims resolution is efficiently handled SafeLease’s team of licensed adjusters
• SafeLease offers a dashboard that provides transparency into claims status and details
SafeLease provided a solution that addressed each of Bearcat’s pain points resulting in:
• 30% increase in revenue share
• 84% tenant enrollment
• Decrease in tenant complaints related to insurance
Bearcat store managers are now confident in the value provided to their tenants and don’t hesitate to offer tenant protection to their customers.
As a bonus, Jim and his team have complete transparency into claim details enabling them to stay on top of customer needs and quickly address necessary repairs and maintenance at the facilities.
Click here to download a PDF of this case study.